Contact Me:

Follow me at www.twitter.com/crantina
Email TinaFab at: tina_garstad@hotmail.com

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Craving Chocolate? Try This Pudding!

The other day I had a crazy craving. Chocolate pudding. When I went to a local natural foods store to pick up a few essentials. And lo and behold they were sampling a pudding they had whipped up. Six ingredients. Super Easy. You can DO it, said the sign.

I tried the pudding and instantly though, hells yeh I am so making that. Grabbed the recipe and looked at it and pretty much had EVERY ingredient at home. OK Community Health. I am so trying this.

Chocolate CHIA Seed Pudding

11/2 cup almond milk (or soy if you wish)
1/3 cup Chia Seed
2 TBSP cocoa powder
1 TBSP vanilla
2 TBSP Maple Syrup or @ drops Stevia (OPTIONAL!)

Mix with whisk or immersion Blender for a few seconds. Chill for 2 hours. Bring out 15 mins before serving. Top with FRESH raspberries for extra yumminess!

ENJOY.

Pity I have made this twice now and NEVER taken a photo. It sort of has the consistency of rice pudding. But tastes ultra chocolatey and is really tasty. Gets rid of a sugary craving right away.

Note: I am not vegan. I love my meat. I drink milk...i just love tasty food. And THIS my friends is awesomely delicious!! 

So While snooping for other chia recipes I came across a Quick and Easy Chia Seed Recipes for SHAPE Magazine. Good ideas for someone like me who is unfamiliar on what the heck to do with Chia Seeds!

And then I found Fat Free Vegan Kitchen. The author, Susan Voisin, has a ton of great ideas for sugar-free, flour-free deserts! yummy. Check it out! Check her out!

And, if you have some great ideas for Chia Seed...send em my way! :-)

Photo of Chia Seed Pud from Fat Free Vegan Kitchen





2 comments:

  1. Awesome! We just made a vanilla chia pudding the other night and it was amazing! Going to have to give this one a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i soooo have to try more chia recipes! yummo.

      Delete