Contact Me:

Follow me at www.twitter.com/crantina
Email TinaFab at: tina_garstad@hotmail.com

Wednesday 15 May 2013

HALF "Goofy" Weekend in Pics: Rocky Mountain Soap Women's Run Weekend Extravaganza

Remember last week? I told you about my Half Goofy plan? You know, THAT plan where I run a half marathon one day and a 10km the next?

Well, it arrived. It was beautiful. It was harsh. Kind of like those rugged Rockies we Canadians love so much. The weather was amazing. And, the Rocky Mountain Women's Run was a great time. I need to write about my run...but for now...here are some pics that tell the story

Friday Night: On the way to Canmore....
 In town....so lovely! 


 The view from my balcony....sigh
Getting Ready for PART ONE: Half MARA Saturday
Saturday Morning: Off to the race...
And the start...

 13.1 miles DONE! 

Done means ONE wee reward...then hydrate for day 2...
 Get the outfit ready for Day@: 10km 
 And at the start....
 And one very HARD finish! a lot slower than I normally run...but I got er done!!

And THEN....massage! ahhhhhhhhhhh

Catching up with fellow blogger, Leanna and my pal Tara!  













No comments:

Post a Comment