Contact Me:

Follow me at www.twitter.com/crantina
Email TinaFab at: tina_garstad@hotmail.com

Friday 17 July 2015

FABFriday: Trails and Birthday Shenanigans

OK beaches! It is that time again. YES! 
It's #FABFriday
There are a FEW causes for celebration this weekend.....
#AllTheShenanigans
I am running TWO trail races - two very different terrains.
Then I am going to celebrate a 50th Birthday (CLEARLY not mine -- my brothers)!!!
THIS CLASSY PIC  - and very old - demonstrates the arsey fun times with me and my Sibs!! 
THEN Sunday, I am off to the mountains.For more mountain time and epic trails.
weeeeeeeeeee.
A WHOLE LOTTA CELEBRATION

What's up for you?

Life. It's Fabulous.

Embrace it. Love it.
CELEBRATE!
Swag yer arse off.

1 comment:

  1. Pass a bottle luv! Have a marvelous weekend, how could it be anything less with those plans?! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete