Contact Me:

Follow me at www.twitter.com/crantina
Email TinaFab at: tina_garstad@hotmail.com

Monday 26 October 2015

#FallIntoFitness: The FAB edition

After the fun we gals has for the Summer Fit Gear Exchange, Brittany from My Mama Journey, asked if we would be interested in doing another blogger exchange! YES!!! I loved the last one... so of course I said I would participate.

In case you are curious...it all started as part of being a Sweat Pink Ambassador. And hanging out on a FB page for us Canadian SPA gals. IT's a fun way to connect with other bloggers - and to send and receive goodies in the mail. I mean, who doesn't like a pressie in the mail?

So about a month ago I started stalking my gal (Leanne) on social media.
 
It was a little easier - since she and I are also Bondi Band Ambassadors - I chatted with her a bit about what she liked and put together a package. 

I picked out a great pair of gloves from North Face, then added in few other things (I like to share some of my fav gear!): 
A Bondi Band (with Butterflies - she loves those), 
A Buff from a fav run of mine - as Leanne does longer runs and hits the trail. 
Some fun paper clips and some Mizuno 'race buttons' - great cause you don't pin your bib to a shirt and damage it! 
You can check out her post HERE.


Janelle had my name....due to my trip to Vancouver I haven't received my package....that's OK ...I will totally report when I get mine! Which should be when I get home tonight! In the meantime...check out the other bloggers!


Thank you so much Brittany for putting this together!



To check out who participated, check out the other blogger participants!

Leanne @ http://leannerichardson.ca/
Brittany @ www.runningmamajourney.com
Janelle @ www.whollyhealthyblog.com  





Leanne @ http://leannerichardson.ca/



Have you ever done a gift exchange?
What is the one piece of GEAR you CANNOT be without?
What’s the ONE thing you totally WANT?


No comments:

Post a Comment