Contact Me:

Follow me at www.twitter.com/crantina
Email TinaFab at: tina_garstad@hotmail.com

Thursday 28 June 2012

Starbucks update

ok. So ran a 10km last weekend with my fun, fab friend Chantelle!

This is a mostly pictoral recap. We had a hoot! It was a lot of fun. I had a great time. But i just wnat to say...

WHAT?????? you ran outta COFFEE???????

Um Starbucks. You are the headline sponsor. I can understand no milk for cereal, or all the bars being eaten (hey you snooze you lose when it comes to a food station!) But no coffee? NO COFFEE??



Let's start at the beginning! It's pissing rain.
But the bus trip is fun.
So fun nothing is in focus!

As we all get off the buses, and it stops raining. Mostly.

But there are a LOT of women out, laughing having fun and waiting for the guest speaker...


Catriona Le May Doan!! 

A 2-time Olympic speed skating Champ!
She spoke for maybe 15 minutes, but she was amazing, inspiring and worth the $$!
She had us teary and cheering.
She had us ready to run, conquer the world!!!
What a way to start the day!

And so we start...


First we get PUMPED
About 8k in...




And so I finish in 68 minutes. Get my bracelet and massage! SIGH. So happy. And then I realize there is no coffee. HA!

Rubdown trumps getting coffee, I guess.






No comments:

Post a Comment