Contact Me:

Follow me at www.twitter.com/crantina
Email TinaFab at: tina_garstad@hotmail.com

Friday 12 April 2013

Fab Friday! in honour of Boston

I am in AWE of those Boston Marathoners!

(See me kneeling and chanting We're not worthy!)

Saw this online week...it SO needs to be on a shirt! 

Maybe one day I will run "it". But first I would have to shave off an hour off my marathon time. So for now I am happy to run a halfmarathon. And chase the elusive 2hr mark on THAT first. I will run another marathon for sure... just not sure I will ever 'BQ'! Maybe in a few years I could be there. But if I never get there, that is ok too.

In honour of Those amazing souls I ardently admire and envy, I shall watch Run Fatboy Run tonight! Seriously funny, silly and starring Simon Pegg. Need I say more?



And then on Sunday 
I am gonna run my heart out 
and try to run the best damn 10miler I can muster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment