Contact Me:

Follow me at www.twitter.com/crantina
Email TinaFab at: tina_garstad@hotmail.com

Thursday 30 May 2013

It's FFriday: #whatsbeautiful

Have any of you checked out the Under Armour What's Beautiful site? 

I checked it out after reading about it from RunFastMama and Live from LaQuinta
I loved the idea of pushing yourself. Not comparing yourself to others...
seeing other FAB women and the goals that are being declared AND achieved. 
AND BEING INSPIRED!  

There are prizes to be won. 
I am pretty sure I won't be winning anything. But what I have done is: 
Set some epic goals. 
Got outta my comfort level. 
Show the world what is possible.
Inspire others. (i hope!)

AND HAVE FUN DECLARING AND ACCOMPLISHING THE GOALS! 
Check out my profile here!

#IWill push myself!
#whatsbeautiful to you?
What goals are you setting? 

No comments:

Post a Comment