Contact Me:

Follow me at www.twitter.com/crantina
Email TinaFab at: tina_garstad@hotmail.com

Friday 28 August 2015

Are You EVER Ready?

ummm she whispers quietly...
are you READY for FABFRIDAY?

Honestly. But This week I am already ready for it to be over.
Yet, I am sort of wanting to drag it out!
Are you EVER really ready?
Really the question is ...am I ready for awaits this weekend?
Yes. I am open to all the amazing possibilities that await.
I am scared, nervous, determined ... and I am telling myself to BREATHE.
I am off to Revelstoke, BC run a whole lotta miles up and down a whole lotta mountain.
I expect I will live to tell the tale...
Look for photos resembling THIS on Saturday evening ...
  
Whatever you are up to this weekend ... go make it fabulous my friends!
Life. It's Fabulous.

Embrace it. Love it.
Celebrate All the Awesome!
AND DON'T FALL OFF A MOUNTAIN!




1 comment:

  1. Good luck, have an awesome race this weekend! Be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete