Contact Me:

Follow me at www.twitter.com/crantina
Email TinaFab at: tina_garstad@hotmail.com

Friday 7 August 2015

FABFriday: That time already?

i have sort of lost track of my week...where did it go? 
It's been a real blustery week - two massive hailstorms, fallen trees, 
insane thunder and lightning - batshit crazy normal August weather. 
but whoohooo!
It's now #FABFriday
It was LONG WEEK despite it being a short week...you know?
Don't you hate that about the week after a LONGWEEKEND!

CHEERS SWEETIE! 
#STAYFAB this weekend! 
I am going to calm down with some trail runs (with new and old friends) on some fav city parks.
Another long run sunday to test those super tired legs. And then a long awaited coffee date. 
YASSSSSsssss!
What are your FAB plans??

Life. It's Fabulous.

Embrace it. Love it.
Celebrate the Awesome!
Run off the suck Laugh yer arse off.



2 comments:

  1. Now you've done it. I need my Ab Fab fix. I loved that show. If I spend the weekend binge watching, drinking wine, and eating chips, I'll know who to blame... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahha! i know right? I try every friday to toss out some ABFAB love!! Cannot WAIT for the movie!

      Delete